Are you ready to help change lives on our next Mission?
Register on this page and a followup call will be scheduled to determine next steps
Frequently Asked Questions:
Am I Eligible To Join ?
- You must be 18 years or older, or a parent / guardian willing to sign a waiver
- In excellent physical health and able to lift a minimum of 35 lbs
- Provide proof of vaccination history, including Covid-19
- Have a current passport with 6 months remaining before renewal at the time of departure
- No history of criminal behavior
Information Needed To Get Started:
- Medical Information including medications you are currently taking
- Copy of your passport
How Much Does Going On A Mission Cost?
For the 2023 Guatemala Mission cost for participation is $2,000 and includes airfare, accommodations, food, and on mission transportation. Additional fundraising is required by all participants to ensure our mission objectives are met, including support for a local orphanage, opening a medical clinic and providing surgical care for families living in poverty. Our group fundraising goal to $250,000.
A nonrefundable deposit of $500 is required after commitment.
How do I fundraise?
We will provide you with fundraising tools and training when you register for a mission trip, including a personalized fundraising page on our website to share with your community and supporters.
What if I have more questions?
We will schedule an orientation meeting with you to answer all your questions prior to your commitment.
Get Started Here!
Join our dedicated group of supporters who have impacted the lives of thousands. Sign up below and one of our volunteers will talk with you about getting started. It’s that easy!